Recently at our staff meeting our facilitator asked the staff to do an exercise on the top 10 Signs McDaniel, Sternstein & Aleman Orthodontics is Top Notch!!! The overwhelming results for the #1 reason basically can be summed up by the golden rule we all learned in kindergarten. We Treat others they way we want to be treated. That along with the remaining 9 reasons help us to create an overall patient experience that we hope makes our patients agree that their orthodontist is top notch!
If you are wondering what we consider it takes to make McDaniel, Sternstein & Aleman Orthodontics Top
Notch here are the top 10 Reasons:
10. Expectations Plus – Not only meeting but exceeding patients expectations with treatment results. Flexibility & understanding of payment plans, flex accounts and payment options.
9. Cleanliness – High Tech sterilization process. An organized, clean & updated modern office.
8. Hygiene Control – Continuous monitoring of patient oral hygiene. We keep the teeth in as good, if not better condition after orthodontic treatment than when they first began.
7. Lab – In house lab which offers quick service, very close communication between Dr. and lab for customized appliances and models.
6. Positive, Professional Atmosphere – highly trained staff that works together as a team to create an upbeat fun, caring place you enjoy coming to, and from time to time can win some cool prizes.
5. Technology, Experience– 50+ years of combined experience along with the latest in technological advancements such as laser capabilities, digital x-rays and self ligating brackets.
4. Communication – open lines of communications not only between Dr, staff and patients but also we are a liaison between patients and other offices with coordination of appointments and treatment follow up.
3. Healthy Functioning Bite - Not only straight teeth, but a correct bite with centric stops and cuspid protection.
2. Stability – A perfect smile for life, retention follow up, stable results.
1. GOLDEN RULE – Treat others the way you want to be treated, strive to work with patients along the entire treatment to ensure the best patient experience.